Only $2.39 per coin over spot!
The Lunar Britannia is the first Silver coin series struck by the 1,100 year old British Royal Mint using their new privy marked rim technique to deter counterfeiting. These coins have spotting or other superficial marks.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Features a privy marked technique to deter counterfeiting. The privy rim features a total of eight iconic Year of the Horse emblems.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Guaranteed by the British government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
Condition of these coins will be of our choosing and contain spotting, abrasions, gilding, etc...