1 oz Silver Round - APMEX/RMC (.9999 Fine, Co-Branded)
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Republic Metals Corp.|
As low as $0.99 per round over spot!
These premium Silver rounds contain a full ounce of .9999 fine Silver and are made entirely in America using Silver refined at Republic Metals Corporation's Miami headquarters. The purity and metal content make this perfect for investors and collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999+ fine Silver.
- Single rounds come in plastic flips. Multiples of 20 will come in packaged plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Waving stars and stripes, reminiscent of the American flag, in an even purer form than previous offerings.
- Reverse: Stamped APMEX and RMC logos with double circular border and the round's weight.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Republic Metals Corporation is one of the largest full-service Precious Metals refineries in North America. Using their own state-of-the-art proprietary "Green Refining Technology," RMC has quickly become one of the world's largest and most environmentally sound refineries.
Silver rounds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz APMEX/RMC Co-Branded Silver round to your cart today.