This 1919-D Standing Liberty Quarter is in Very Fine condition.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 1,944,000 coins.
- Key date.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1919-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your order today!
90% Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes it easy to buy 90% Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver products. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|