To honor baseball’s place in America’s lexicon, the U.S. Mint has produced a unique coin in that it has a concave obverse and a dome shaped reverse. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!
- Each coin contains .2419 oz of pure Gold.
- Encapsulated as a PR-70 by PCGS adds protection to the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features an open glove. The glove design also highlights the concavity of the coin.
- Reverse: Features a baseball.
Protect and display your $5 Baseball Hall of Fame coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this "America's Favorite Pastime" gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|