|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
To honor baseball’s place in America’s lexicon, the U.S. Mint has produced a unique coin in that it has a concave obverse and a dome shaped reverse. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!
- Each coin contains .2419 oz of pure Gold.
- Encapsulated as an MS-70 by PCGS adds protection to the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features an open glove. The glove design also highlights the concavity of the coin.
- Reverse: Features a baseball.
Protect and display your $5 Baseball Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this "America's Favorite Pastime" Gold coin to your cart today!