|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world, and considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a female ballerina dancer en pointe with a rose at her feet.
- Reverse: Depicts the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Handle your Palladium Ballerina coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian. Add this rare 1991 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your holdings today!
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.