|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Russian Matte Proof coins are special proofs that have a grainy "sandblasted" look on the surface and have very limited mintages adding to their value and collectability.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Limited mintage coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a female ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium Ballerina by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your cart today!
These Matte Proof coins were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.