This Silver Eagle Set includes a complete 29-coin set of Silver American Eagles from 1986 to 2014. All of the coins are graded as Gem Brilliant Uncirculated by PCGS.
- Each coin is encapsulated by PCGS as a Gem Brilliant Uncirculated coin containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 29 oz of Silver.
- Set comes in two PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Gem Brilliant Unc|
|Metal Content:||29 troy oz|