|Grade:||Gem Brilliant Unc|
|Metal Content:||29 troy oz|
This Silver Eagle Set includes a complete 29-coin set of Silver American Eagles from 1986 to 2014. All of the coins are graded as Gem Brilliant Uncirculated by PCGS.
- Each coin is encapsulated by PCGS as a Gem Brilliant Uncirculated coin containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 29 oz of Silver.
- Set comes in two PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.