Celebrate 2012 as the Year of the Dragon with this Perth Mint 5 oz Silver Lunar coin. There were no more than 5,000 coins minted, adding further collectible appeal to the unique design.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition.
- The First Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value, weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays a dragon above the words "Year of the Dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2012 5 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!