Graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC, this 2013-P 5 oz High Relief Proof Silver Koala features an adult koala sitting in the fork of a tree.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine silver in flawless Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an adult koala sitting in the fork of a tree. The design includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN KOALA, The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark and the 2013 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 5 oz Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional graded Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|