Very tough Carson City Trade Dollar with a mintage of only 509,000 coins. The U.S. Trade dollar was created for use in the Orient, in hopes that American trade could be carried out with them instead of Spanish dollars.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has graded and certified the XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollars by adding a protective presentation holder to your order.
Being minted for just five years, the Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and low mintage numbers. Add to your collection by including this 1876-CC Trade Dollar in your cart today!