|Grade:||Almost Unc - 55|
|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7874 troy oz|
This coin has a Chop Mark on the eagle's right wing. A Chop Mark is a small punched impression applied by merchants and banks in the Orient to attest to the full weight and metallic content of a coin. It is often seen on U.S. Trade dollars.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Mintage of only 509,000 pieces.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated with arm extended holding an olive branch towards the sea.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Display your coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1876-CC Trade Dollar to your cart today!