This coin has a Chop Mark on the eagle's right wing. A Chop Mark is a small punched impression applied by merchants and banks in the Orient to attest to the full weight and metallic content of a coin. It is often seen on U.S. Trade dollars.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Mintage of only 509,000 pieces.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated with arm extended holding an olive branch towards the sea.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Display your coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1876-CC Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Unc - 55|
|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7874 troy oz|