This beautiful set has a low mintage of no more than 3,000 sets. Perfect Proof-70 sets are rarely available for sale - get your's now!
- Includes the 1 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz coin with face values of $100 AU, $25 AU, and $15 AU, respectively.
- Each coin is graded a perfect Proof-70, the highest possible grade by PCGS and given the First Strike designation, guaranteeing they were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add a Proof-70 2013 3-Coin Gold Year of the Snake Proof Set to your cart today!