Mintage of no more than 3,000 sets!
- Each set includes the 1 oz coin, the 1/4 oz coin, and the 1/10 oz coin with a face value of $100 AU, $25 AU, and $15 AU, respectively.
- Each coin is graded a perfect Proof-70, the highest possible grade, by PCGS and given the First Strike designation, guaranteeing they were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful colorized snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add a 2013 3-Coin Gold Year of the Snake Proof Set PR-70 PCGS (SII, FS) to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Denomination:||$15, $25, $100|
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|