First minted in 1949, the Mexican Onza is one of the oldest modern bullion coins. This 1979-dated example is the rare Type II variety, distinguished by placement of the reverse legend.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Scarce Type II variety can be distinguished by the left pan of the balance scale pointing between the U and the N in "UNA".
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de México" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mexican government,
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this scarce Mexican Silver variety to your cart today!