Graded a PF-69 Ultra Cameo, this coin commemorates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee, marking the 60th Anniversary of the Queen acceding to the throne. She is just the second Monarch in British History after Queen Victoria to achieve a Diamond Jubilee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin was graded PF-69 by NGC and comes in a cerified protective NGC slab.
- Limited mintage of just 1,952 coins.
- Obverse: A unique double effigy of Queen Elizabeth II that was commissioned especially for her Diamond Jubilee year.
- Reverse: A 3mm ultra high relief bust of a young Queen wearing her crown, along with the inscription “Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II,” and a face value of 50 pounds.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Ascension Island.
Protect and display your Ascension Island Gold coin by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Ultra High Relief Gold coin would be a great addition to any numismatic collection. Add this gorgeous coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|