Graded a PF-69 Ultra Cameo, this coin commemorates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee, marking the 60th Anniversary of the Queen acceding to the throne. She is just the second Monarch in British History after Queen Victoria to achieve a Diamond Jubilee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin was graded PF-69 by NGC and comes in a cerified protective NGC holder.
- Limited mintage of just 1,952 coins.
- Obverse: A unique double effigy of Queen Elizabeth II that was commissioned especially for her Diamond Jubilee year.
- Reverse: A 3 mm ultra high relief bust of a young Queen wearing her crown, along with the inscription “Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II,” and a face value of 50 pounds.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Ascension Island.
Protect and display your Ascension Island Gold coin by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Ultra High Relief Gold coin would be a great addition to any numismatic collection. Add this gorgeous coin to your cart today!