The high relief Australian Kangaroo coin represents the very best in minting excellence and design. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in proof quality, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 19,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown in a beautiful Proof finish.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult kangaroo standing on its haunches, next to a fence on a rural property in Australia. The design includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO, The Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark and the year 2014.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful High Relief Kangaroo coin to your cart today!