In the last 50 years the Kennedy Half Dollar has been a part of American coinage. To commemorate these 50 years, as well as Kennedy's life and legacy, the U.S. Mint introduced for the first time, a 3/4 oz Gold coin!
- Contains 0.750 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in the original mint box with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coin's originally issued in 1964 with the dual dates of 1964-2014.
- Reverse: Based on the Presidential Seal and was created by U.S. Mint Sculptor-Engraver Frank Gasparro. It consists of an eagle with a shield on its breast holding a olive branch and bundle of 13 arrows. The weight and fineness listed directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Modern Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Gold bullion. Add the 3/4 oz .9999 fine Gold Kennedy Half Dollar coin to your cart today!
An iconic individual, John F. Kennedy is the epitome of an American leader. His inspiration and vision for the United States carried across the country, creating a time for optimism and challenges. He wanted to help capture the new American generation’s ideas and dreams. During his presidency, JFK exerted his influences from the Cold War to the Civil Rights Movement, brought sparks to public service by helping Americans see community service in a new light, and spreading American influence around the world.