|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This 2014 1 oz Silver coin from the tropical New Zealand territory of Tokelau has a magnificent image of a Yellowfin Tuna swimming through a coral reef.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Strict limited mintage of only 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabth II, the 2014 date and $5 denomination.
- Reverse: A beautiful wide eyed Kakahi-Yellowfin Tuna with an open mouth looking for its next meal near a coral reef.
- First coin in the new "Tokelau Fish Series" that will highlight acquatic wildlife of the South Pacific!
- Produced by Treasures of Oz.
These coins make a great asset for investors and collectors alike. Add this Tokelau Yellowfin Tuna to your cart today!
The majestic yellowfin tuna can get up to 400 pounds and are found in the deep offshore waters of the South Pacific Ocean near Tokelau. Tokelau, the Polynesian word for “North Wind,” is a unique territory made up of three tropical coral atolls that combine into one connected ring of land mass.