As low as $2.19 per coin over spot!
This 2014 1 oz Silver coin from the tropical New Zealand territory of Tokelau has a magnificent image of a Yellowfin Tuna swimming through a coral reef.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Strict limited mintage of only 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabth II, the 2014 date and $5 denomination.
- Reverse: A beautiful wide eyed Kakahi-Yellowfin Tuna with an open mouth looking for its next meal near a coral reef.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
These coins make a great asset for investors and collectors alike. Add this Tokelau Yellowfin Tuna to your cart today!
The majestic yellowfin tuna can get up to 400 pounds and are found in the deep offshore waters of the South Pacific Ocean near Tokelau. Tokelau, the Polynesian word for “North Wind,” is a unique territory made up of three tropical coral atolls that combine into one connected ring of land mass.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|