Burnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's Gold Eagle bullion coin, and are produced in lower mintages. Additionally, this coin has been certified as a perfect MS-70 by NGC, guaranteeing its beauty and high quality.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y., with the W mint mark.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this gorgeous NGC certified Burnished Gold coin to your cart today!