This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS and includes the First Strike label, ensuring that it was received for grading within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2014.
- Reverse: Features a panda playing on a tree branch against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2014 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!