These 1/2 oz .9999 fine Gold coins have low mintages offering great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Proof coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity .
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Bust of Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Depicts Mrs. Roosevelt’s right hand lighting a candle. A glowing light rises over a stylized graphic of the Earth’s curved horizon.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Eleanor Roosevelt was born October 11, 1884, in New York City. Mrs. Roosevelt was considered the eyes, ears, and feet for her partially paralyzed husband. She reported directly and in great detail to the President regarding her many trips inside and outside the country at his request and at her own behest. Mrs. Roosevelt was a delegate to the United Nations and was proud of her work on behalf of the state of Israel.