From the Royal Canadian Mint, this is the seventh coin in the 2014 O'Canada series of 1/2 oz Silver coins which focus on iconic Canadian images.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 Coins.
- Seventh coin in the O'Canada Series
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Bernie Brown.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Canadian Cowboy 1/2 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The arresting reverse design by Canadian artist Bernie Brown presents a Canadian cowboy on horseback surveying the land west of Okotoks, Alberta, in the Rocky Mountain foothills south of Calgary. Standing on a grassy hillside in the left foreground, the cowboy and his mount are viewed in profile from their right sides. The cowboy wears the characteristic cowboy hat and fringed suede breeches of his profession and sits high in the saddle. In the middle distance behind him and on the right of the image roam a few members of the herd of cattle he is carefully watching grazing on a flat, grassy plain. Far off in the distance, looking westward, are rolling foothills leading to the sharp, snowy peaks of the Canadian Rockies.