Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This radiant coin exemplifies the traditional maple leaf design. The 2014 Canadian 1 kilo Silver $250 Maple leaf Forever coin stands out as a symbol of hope, opportunity and freedom that honors the maple leaf a timeless keepsake.
- Designed by Pierre Leduc.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of.9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Displays a beautiful design of two maple leaves, enameled in a brilliant red and green to reflect the ever-changing beauty of Canada's national symbol through the seasons.
- Limited mintage of 600 coins.