First coin in this exciting series of three flowers found in Canada.
- Contains 0.28 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Shows a single tulip selectively colored so it stands out from a sea of blooms. This is a tribute to the welcome sight that graces Canadian gardens from coast to coast each spring. The design is further enhanced by the coin’s oxidized niobium core to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind effect.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $5 Flowers in Canada Tulip coin to your cart today!