Celebrate the beauty of Notre Dame with this First Strike coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the PR-70 condition of this coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrays the gargoyles, towers and center of the cathedral's rose window with "850 ans," "Notre-Dame de Paris" and "RF."
- Reverse: Same design as obverse, with year and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect and display your Proof Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Notre-Dame de Paris is one of the largest and most well-known church buildings in the world. Add this exquisitely crafted Gold coin to your collection today!
Receiving more than 13 million visitors a year from around the world, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is an undeniable work of art. This remarkable structure, with foundations dated back to 1163, has been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.