This small Gold coin is sealed in the original plastic from the Royal Canadian Mint. These beautiful Gold coins appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Mintage of only 322,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Dora de Pedery-Hunt right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and beloved 1991 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!