The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity. This 1989 1/10 oz Gold Maple has a mintage of just 539,000 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and beloved Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!