This magnificent proof 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PF-70 condition.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Add this 2006 Proof-70 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!