This five-piece set contains all five America the Beautiful quarters from 2013, minted in 90% Silver with a beautiful proof finish. This set comes packaged as sold from the U.S. Mint.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box, as well as a certificate of authenticity.
- The America the Beautiful Quarters are a series designed to celebrate the beauty of America's national parks and other national sites.
- The 2013 quarters depict White Mountain, Perry's Victory, Great Basin, Fort McHenry, and Mount Rushmore.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- These coins are minted in 90% Silver, giving them bullion value in addition to their numismatic value.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of these coins, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.