Mexican Libertad coins are popular for their low mintages and iconic designs. This fractional Gold Libertad has been certified an MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, making it ideal for any coin collection.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Population of 4 coins at this grade level with 1 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your certified Gold Libertad in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Mexican Libertad is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this certified 2008 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!