These coins were issued to honor the 34th President of the United States: Dwight D. Eisenhower. This issue is the last of the large sized Dollars issued for circulation.
- Composed of outer layers of .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Certified as MS-65 by PCGS protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on the moon clutching an olive branch.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
Protect and display your graded Eisenhower Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add several of these "Last of the Large Dollar" coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.