This beautiful set contains five 2014 Silver Libertad coins in sizes of 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz. Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins and their attractive design is highly desired among collectors.
- Complete set contains 1.9 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in an elegant woodgrain box crested with Mexico's "Winged Victory" Angel and protected by a white cardboard outer box.
- Obverse 1 oz: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Obverse Fractional: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent 5-coin Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 5-coin Proof Silver Mexican Libertad set to your cart today!