This coin from Treasures of Oz belongs to the "Lunar Coins" series. The goat is the eighth sign of the 12-year cycle of animals that appear in the Chinese zodiac.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Portrays a mother goat and her kid as they graze in tall grass.
Protect and display your 1 oz Silver Year of the Goat Colorized Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Year of the Goat Colorized Proof coin to your cart today.
The goat ranks the eighth of all the animals in the Chinese zodiac. People born in the year of the goat are mild mannered, pessimistic, shy, and sympathetic. Personality traits, such as creativity, dependability, intelligence, and calmness make them very charming to be with. They are more comfortable when left alone or stay at home.
Tokelau is a territory of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean that consists of three tropical coral atolls with a combined land area of 10 km² and a population of approximately 1,400. Its capital rotates yearly between the three atolls. An exotic paradise, it remains a hidden gem in the South Pacific region.