|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4823 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|
This .999 fine Silver coin is dedicated to one of the most spectacular waterfalls, Niagara. Amazing landscapes, dazing noise of water and unbelievable number of rainbows is made by the Niagara waterfall.
- Contains .4823 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in plastic and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Very low mintage of only 2,014 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the waterfalls in the background.
- Reverse: A high-end digital color image of the of the Niagara waterfall. Along the right, upper rim the name of the waterfall: "NIAGARA". Along the left, bottom rim the name of the two border countries of the Niagara waterfall: "KANADA/USA".
- Guaranteed by the Mint of Poland.
The Mint of Poland created this Silver series to pay tribute to the world's most beautiful waterfalls. Add this unique Niagara Waterfall Silver Square coin to your cart today!