Prooflike dollars are the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies. This random year listing provides an easy opportunity to own beautiful and scarce Morgan Silver Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the MS-62 DMPL condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these graded 1878-1904 Deep Mirror Prooflike Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.