This collection of coins represents about five centuries of the numismatic heritage of Mexico. In the collection you can find the famous first pieces minted in Mexico during the sixteenth century or the beautiful Mexican coins of the twentieth century.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage limited to only 8,000 examples of each coin.
- 6 bi-metallic coins come cased in a beautiful wooden box.
- Obverses: Vary.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 3 oz Silver set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 Numismatic Heritage set to your cart today!