In 2015, the Perth Mint celebrates 25 years of the Australian Kookaburra bullion coin series featuring the original coin design from 1990, making them great for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 Kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult Kookaburra sitting on a tree stump surrounded by eucalyptus leaves and a fern. Also includes the purity of the coin and the dates 1990-2015.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series providing a classic design. Add the 2015 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!