In 2015, the Perth Mint celebrates 25 years of the Australian Kookaburra bullion coin series featuring the original coin design from 1990, making them great for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 Kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult Kookaburra sitting on a tree stump surrounded by eucalyptus leaves and a fern. Also includes the purity of the coin and the dates 1990-2015.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series providing a classic design. Add the 2015 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!