This .9999 pure Silver coin features an original artwork on its reverse celebrating the beauty and importance of Canada’s boreal forest.
The first coin in the $200 High Face Value Coin is sure to be sought after by all collectors.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint custom box and accompanied by a serialized certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The design by Canadian artist Ellen Cowie features a circular collage of iconic plants and animals from Canada’s boreal zone.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Towering Forests of Canada coin to your cart today!
The engaging design entices the viewer to rotate the coin in order to take in its intricate vignettes of important Canadian plant and animal species, each united with the next in a contiguous nature scene. The image highlights dozens of plant and animal species, including the sugar maple, bur oak, jack pine, beaver, black bear, bald eagle, ruby-throated hummingbird, common red squirrel, white spruce, white-tailed deer, Canada goose, eastern white pine, blue heron and many more.