The coin’s vivid color and minute detailing in multiple finishes showcases the unmatched talent of Royal Canadian Mint engraving art and coin-making technology. This is the 14th colored and last coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's Birds of Canada series.
- Contains no silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 17,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a full-body color portrait of a male Scarlet Tanager by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Scarlet Tanager coin to your cart today!