This sixth release in an eight-coin nocturnal animal series celebrates the masked owl, a barn owl found in Australia and New Guinea. These interesting .999 fine Silver coins contain Australian opal, giving them a look that is all their own.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Display case has a light that turns on as you open the case, symbolizing moonlight shining down on the nocturnal creature.
- Coin is accompanied by a stunning illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Masked owl in pure Australian opal surrounded by eucalyptus leaves, blossoms, native flowers, a waning gibbous moon and the Southern Cross, designed by Aleysha Howarth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This unique item would be ideal in any Silver collection. Add the Australian Proof 1 oz Silver Opal Masked Owl coin to your cart today!