This Peace Dollar has great toning on the Reverse. Graded and certified by NGC as a Mint State-64. Strong strike for the year. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectable, and the silver content is attractive to precious metal investors. Coin Highlights:
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features the mint mark “D” for the Denver Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this1921 Peace Dollar MS-64 NGC (Toned) in your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|