A very nice coin for the Extremely Fine grade and a better date.
- It contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- It is in Extremely Fine condition.
- Mintage of 2,744,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Add this certified 1892-0 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!