One of the last Morgan Silver Dollars of the 19th Century. This issue quadruples in price at the next grade level.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Minted at the New Orleans Mint.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Affordable coin for a high grade circulated set of Morgan Dollars!
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1896-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!