This beautiful Proof coin was produced by The Royal Mint. Britannia was the term originally used by the Romans to refer to the island of Great Britain. It was later personified as a Goddess by the Romans.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 250 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Portrays the iconic Britannia with trident and shield in hand facing the sea.
- Design was created by John Bergdahl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Platinum Britannia in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Superb Gem PF-70 Platinum coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2008 Platinum Britannia to your cart today!