Any quantity only $2.59 per item over spot!
Each of these beautiful .999 fine 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins comes to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. As one of the most popular Silver bullion coins to date, the 2014 is a must!
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 silver
- Coin is sealed and Minted by Austrian Mint
- Obverse: Features the image of the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall
- Reverse: Features an array of musical instruments
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes; multiples if 500 are housed in gray mint boxes and individual coins come in plastic flips
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Silver Austrian Philharmonics -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Philharmonics are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|