George T. Morgan’s 1878 design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable around the world. This example is in Extra Fine condition, meaning it retains much of its original beauty.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark.
Display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive storage album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1904 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!