This small Gold coin is the first release in the Royal Canadian Mint’s series celebrating the Canadian coinage effigies of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II from 1953. Each .9999 fine Gold coin comes in its original Royal Canadian Mint display box.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated in original display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a recreation of the first likeness of Queen Elizabeth II to appear on Canadian coinage from 1953, when she was just 27 years old.
- Reverse: Depicts two sugar maple leaves attached by their stems, surrounded by the date and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Gold Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular Gold coins in the world, and this unique design adds further collectible interest. Add this 2014 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf Young Elizabeth II coin to your cart today!