The fifth and final 1 oz pure Silver coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 2014 O Canada series focusing on iconic Canadian images celebrates the Northern Lights, a natural phenomenon as awe-inspiring as the Canadian wilderness itself.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Julius T. Csotonyi featuring an evocative image of an Arctic fox on its journey across the frozen tundra. As the fox leaps from the left side of the image toward a rocky, snow-dusted shore across a narrow expanse of water, the stunning Northern Lights burst forth in concentric circles across the sky behind it as though the scene were set directly below the magnetic North Pole.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Arctic Fox and The Northern Lights coin to your cart today!