The ninth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s 2014 O' Canada series focusing on iconic Canadian images celebrates the Northern Lights, an awe-inspiring natural phenomenon. This issue has a mintage of just 40,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in capsule and original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Showcases a design by Canadian artist Julius T. Csotonyi depicting an iconic image of a wolf howling against a night sky bathed in Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Royal Canadian Mint is known for their high-quality production and eye-catching designs. Add this exquisite Silver Northern Lights coin to your cart today!